Google Chrome is one of the most powerful browsers. Many users prefer to use Google Chrome because of its simplicity, fast, and secure. One of the main features of this browser that it lets you save websites for offline reading.
In my previous article, you have read about enabling cache mode on Chrome browser. Here, I will show you how to save the entire website for offline reading. Let’s take a look at how to download an entire website using Google Chrome Offline Feature.
1. Download the latest version of Google Chrome or update your Chrome browser from Playstore.
2. Visit any website in which you want to save for offline reading and Tap on the three dots menu button at the top right corner of your Chrome browser. Now tap on the download (small arrow) icon at the top center of the menu.
3. That’s It. Now your web page will be saved to your phone. You will find this on the home screen of the chrome browser.
But, where do I find it and how do I open it?
1. You can find it through “Download” section. Tap on the three dots menu button at the top right corner of your Chrome browser and go to the Download option.
2. In download screen, Go to menu or swipe from left to right. Then go to pages.
3. In this screen, you will find the list of all web pages you had downloaded. Just open any web page that you wish to view.
4. In this offline page, the “OFFLINE” option will be displayed at the top left screen to avoid confusion between a live web page and offline web page. If you want to retrieve the new version of the site, A reload button will be there at the bottom of the screen. In case ‘reload’ option didn’t show up, you can reload manually. However, You should have the internet connection if you want to reload the page.
So, What do you think about this? Share your views in the comment section below. If I came to know about any new tricks, I would publish a new article, subscribe to this blog.